Terms and Conditions
- All Sing for Fun workshops require full payment to be made prior to or on the day of registration.
- All Sing for Fun workshop numbers are limited. To ensure your place is secured please make payment within seven days of making your booking, without payment no place can be guaranteed as all places are allocated on a first come first served basis.
- All Sing for Fun Workshops require a minimum number of participants. If this minimum is not achieved then all members will be fully refunded.
- All Sing for Fun course fees are regrettably non-refundable however, in extreme circumstances, fees paid maybe transferred to another workshop at our discretion.
- If for any reason we have to cancel a Sing for Fun workshop we shall notify you as soon as possible and shall offer a full refund or transfer you to another workshop or course of your choice.
- Members should be co-operative with both Sing for Fun staff and members, and uphold an equal opportunity environment. Any form of negative behaviour, whether written or verbal, towards Sing for Fun members or Sing for Fun staff will lead to cancellation of membership. In this case, membership payment will not be refunded.
- From time to time we may make video recordings and take photographs of workshops, performances and public performances. Sing for Fun reserves the right to use this material for website marketing and promotion of any future Sing for Fun workshops and events. By joining it is agreed that these images maybe used in relation to Sing for Fun.
- Sing for Fun reserves the right to refuse admission to any member who does not fill the requirements or who is deemed to join Sing for Fun to misuse their membership to access the intellectual property or brand of Jane Dunton trading as Sing for Fun.
- By becoming a Sing for Fun member, it is assumed that you are medically sound and have the ability to understand and take instruction. If you have any form of disability, medical condition or allergies, please inform us at time of booking.
- During a ten week workshop, Sing for Fun may provide additional facilities such as downloads, performance singer rehearsals and events. These are not part of the Sing for Fun membership and are provided solely at the discretion of Jane Dunton. Members who do not have internet facilities may not be able to acccess these additional benefits.
- For holidays we suggest you take out some form of cancellation insurance just in case you do need to cancel due to illness or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- By proceeding with any booking for a Sing for Fun workshop you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Jane Dunton trading as Sing for Fun is not responsible for damage to any person or personal belongings whilst attending any Sing for Fun workshop or event or before and after a workshop and event.
- Sing for Fun members are responsible for their own property and personal safety whilst attending any Sing for Fun event.
- Any personal or private information held by Jane Dunton trading as Sing for Fun will not be passed or sold to any external bodies or third parties without prior agreement from each member.
Email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number is 08455 191391
VOCAL SKILLS WORKSHOP, SUNDAY 19th AUGUST - FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
An exciting programme of one day and weekend workshops that will run during the summer break.